It's important to know that all the requests should be authorized and client id should be provided along with all requests in the header.
- There are two environments, one for testing and the other for production.
- Username for production is different from the development environment.
- Users will be created from the OpsPortal and the user will receive an email to set his/her password.
- Client ID should be provided by your administrator or in the welcome email.
- If you purchased the sandbox, you can use it by replacing the Client ID with "sandbox". To get access to the sandbox please contact your account manager.
The sandbox environment is a mimic from the production environment.
Merchants will have access to certain endpoints, basically the Task endpoints. And they are required to provide the customer id along with each request as a query parameter. For more details please click here.